Investment /precision/lost wax casting Applications
Investment casting is used in the aerospace and power generation industries to produce turbine blades with complex shapes or cooling systems. Blades produced by investment casting can include single-crystal (SX), directionally solidified (DS), or conventional equiaxed blades. Investment casting is also widely used by firearms manufacturers to fabricate firearm receivers, triggers, hammers, and other precision parts at low cost. Other industries that use standard investment-cast parts include military, medical, commercial and automotive.
With the increased availability of higher-resolution 3D printers, 3D printing has begun to be used to make much larger sacrificial molds used in investment casting. Planetary Resources has used the technique to print the mold for a new small satellite, which is then dipped in ceramic to form the investment cast for a titanium space bus with integral propellant tank and embedded cable routing.
Add：High-tech development zone, Zhengzhou, Henan, China.
- Causes and Prevention of Bubbles in Silica Sol Casting2018-01-27
- Silica sol precision casting of the production process consi2016-01-09
- Investment /precision/lost wax casting Applications2018-08-14
- investment /precision/lost wax casting Process2018-08-14
- precision/investment/lost wax casting 2018-08-14
Contact: Mr. Wu
Add: High-tech development zone , Zhengzhou , Henan , China .